Kantify is a company that helps businesses understand and implement AI. Our core business is to develop AI solutions. At Kantify, we are proud to help some of the world's best companies to apply state of the art AI and data science in their businesses, by building tailor-made and AI-powered software. We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, engineers, data scientists, and all round friendly people (including a cute robot named Robby). We received numerous awards and recognitions for our work, including by NVIDIA and Microsoft, and were featured in the Wall Street Journal g. We are incubated by StartIt@KBC and Euratechnologies. Our clients range from scale-ups to multinationals, and are present in various sectors: finance, retail, pharmaceuticals, industry, ... We are growing quickly and have a track record of solving really complex problems that other AI experts had failed to solve (sometimes for years).
We are a diverse, distributed team. Like some other software companies (think github or trello) we have embedded digital tools in our daily processes to enable us to collaborate and communicate in a seamless way. In case you are wondering, you get to interact daily with your manager and colleagues.
We work hard, but value the quality of life of everyone in the team: some of us are young parents, some of us combine additional degrees with our work, and all of us attempt to not have deadlines that ruin our weekends and holidays. We value results rather than spending late nights at the office. We don't hold meetings until there's a point to having one, we don't do unnecessary bureaucracy, and we try to generate as many learning experiences for everyone in the team as possible.
- Initiate Sales Sprints for some really interesting projects;
- Develop written and visual content when necessary (some graphic design skills are clearly a plus);
- Optimize Sales funnels;
- Research major target accounts and account prospects;
- Additional digital marketing projects that we have in mind, or that you will propose (nothing is set is stone, and we value entrepreneurial mindsets);
- Review, assess and improve our digital marketing strategy.
Duration 4 months minimum, ideally 6 months. Our clients are located in the whole of Europe so your work might involve occasional travels.
- Business or Marketing Masters degree or equivalent: You know the basics of Business and/or Marketing and are eager to implement your knowledge in practice.
- English fluency: We work in English and communicate in English so a perfect command of this language is a must.
- Digital Fluency: You know social media and understand how businesses can use them.
- Ability to learn: Your ability to learn matters more than what you know right now. You have a clear history of taking on tasks and projects that were outside of your comfort zone. While this skill to learn might be made evident through your academic background, it doesn't need to be: we value people who are self-thought and have shown excellence in other ways than through academia as well.
- Practicality: There are often many roads to the same destination. You excel (or at least attempt to excel) at finding the practical path: one where you manage to actually get things done, in a way that is reasonably sustainable.
- Reliability: You are a person of your word. When you say you do things, you take on responsibility to achieve that goal - because really, would you want to work with a bunch of people you cannot rely on? We neither ;)
- Friendliness and communication skills: You believe that a smile and a bit of feedback from time to time can truly prevent most of the world's daily problems. We are actively looking for people with a positive demeanor, and strive to create a friendly environment for everyone to work in - and you should play a crucial role in achieving this goal. Also, remote work does not frighten you, and you are ready to engage & communicate with colleagues over digital communication tools.
We do not discriminate based on gender, age, race, sexual preference, religion, or disability.
Important - You don't have to be based in Belgium but you must be based in the CET timezone
What we offer
- We offer you to integrate a fast-growing startup in the technology which will shape the companies of tomorrow.
- This is a remote position : you can chose where you are located.
- You will become part of a team were your opinion will not only be valued but also sought !
The job may evolve in a full-time position.
Interested . send you your CV with a short cover letter (one paragraph is enough) to tell us why we should chose YOU - firstname.lastname@example.org