Proof of value
For organizations interested to verify that an AI solution will deliver value. We help you assess if and how an AI model will work for your project.
What is a Proof of Value
A Proof of Value aims to explore and validate how well a particular problem can be solved by AI. We go beyond the traditional feasibility check of a Proof of Concept as we also assess the value generation that can be generated from an AI solution.
The objectives are usually the following :
- Feasibility : Testing how well an AI model can perform on a specific use case or dataset;
- Existing data : Testing if data is sufficient to tackle the problem - Understanding what data is needed;
- Getting user feedback : gathering feedback from internal and/or external users. The users can be technical users or business users.
Benefits of a Proof of Value
- Security: Minimize risk by testing feasibility of a specific solution;
- Speed: Getting initial answers in a minimal time frame;
- Cost: Committing minimal budgets;
- Dependency: Testing if an AI solution or AI partner is a right choice;
- People: Mapping who are the best collaborators to drive the project to success;
- Decision : Ensuring you have internal buy-in on the next steps.
Deliverables of a Proof of Value
The deliverables of a Proof of Value will depend on the project scope.
Here are 3 possible deliverables :
An AI model: An AI model that can solve a specific problem, on a specific dataaset. This is a first, minimal AI model that can be extended when the AI solution is deployed.
A detailed report: A report on the findings of the proof of concept. We identify technical dependencies and share findings about the possible value generation if the model is to be deployed into production.
Some recommendations: Recommendations on further steps to take if the model is to be deployed into production.
Get in touch
Are you looking to assess a potential AI solution or Proof of Value? Let's schedule a call.
Contact us and we will arrange a slot to discuss your business challenge in more detail.